Thursday, February 10, 2011

I love typography

About 2 weeks ago I started the 2nd semester = 4 new modules.
I have a module on typography. I really love experimenting with typography. I had a unit last year on typography which I really enjoyed. This is some of the past work:



Good fonts divider


Crap Fonts


Below are hand made logos for various music bands. I like doing hand made experiments and using materials from various stuff, such as, pencil sharpening, pencil, sack, melted candle, old wire earphone, thread and others.



I mostly like this one above. I stitched this and scanned it. I love the effect! 
You can view more of my typographic work on: My Typography

Some typographic inspirations I watched this week:
EF - Live The Language - Barcelona

Great use of type...it reminded me of my summer holiday in Barcelona!!


Erik Spiekermann - Putting Back the Face into Typeface


Right now I am studying the forms of the Georgian Alphabet and loving it :)
Georgian Moodboard

No comments:

Post a Comment